Chameleon Eating Progression.. 1 Week

Dnectrum

Ok, So I got my chameleon last Week or So. He is a veiled, and in my opinion he is doing really well.

He was always range fed by the breeder!

Recently I introduced him to cup feeding and he took to it like a champ, second day and he was perfect with it.

However, today, I managed to feed him 3 crickets from my hand! He is currently 5 months and I found it outstanding. I am hoping he warms up to me a bit more, still a little shy when i go in to mist/feed but I think he will come around a bit!

On a side note, I am sorry there are no pictures, I tried to catch one last night while he was sleeping, he has some beautiful colors, vibrant lime green and is starting to fill in with some sunburst it seems!

Thanks for reading, any comments are accepted!

Haha, Well I have been active on the forums for quite some time now! Just got the chameleon today, Ive been on the forums for about a month maybe more =) but thanks for the link again!

You may have been on here a while but I don't know you yet so welcome and hope your guy comes around for you.:D

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your buddy.
Be aware of overfeeding, because calyptratuses have never enough of food and don't recognise when their belly is full ;)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your buddy.
Be aware of overfeeding, because calyptratuses have never enough of food and don't recognise when their belly is full ;)

Let me think, don't know when belly is full - yes I may be part chameleon after all.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom