Chameleon Care Images

Y'all are cracking me up! It was really important to @Brodybreaux25, @jamest0o0, and I to be able to create something that was not only forum approved content but something that a new keeper could get a lot of info in one spot. I am very visual so things like this really help me learn much faster. Granted these 5 images do not give all the info one needs it is a starting off point hitting main topics of importance.

481D9D27-FB3A-4209-B49E-51B4CF481BFA.jpeg

HA! @jamest0o0 she just called you a queen! Oh wait....

Wow this is great stuff! I joined this forum 3 months ago and been heavily researching everything on here all the names on that list who helped create these care sheets KNOW their stuff on how to care for these awesome creatures. I noticed if anyone posts for help or information on this site those names are usually the first ones to respond with great information and help. These new care sheets will help new keepers in so many ways. Great job!

Thanks for all the efforts put in to make this a great resource for new keepers. I know how much time and effort this type of project takes, and the community can use them for years to come! You guys definitely did a great job and it is definitely appreciated!!! :)
Thank you for helping us with the final tweaks for these. I really appreciate you taking the time to get this project launched with us :)

I've been spreading these images across the interwebs since conception. Great work everyone!
Remember that post where I was asking for feedback on what supplements and schedules people used? Where you were like the only one that really gave me feedback... I was fishing for more info for the supplement one lol. So you helped to you just did not know it :p Thank you for stepping up and sharing the info with me. :)

Back
Top Bottom