Chameleon Care Images

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pleased to announce a new addition to our collection of chameleon related care resources: Chameleon Care Images. These images were created to act as a basic reference for general topics related to chameleon husbandry. The information is targeted towards new keepers but more experienced people may find them useful as well. It is important to remember that the images alone are not a caresheet replacement.

This new resource was created by Beman, Brodybreaux25 and jamest0o0. Initial feedback and suggestions were offered by JacksJill, Goose502 , nightanole, SharpShooter and Matt Vanilla Gorilla. Looking forward our plan is to keep the resource maintained and to make improvements as needed. If you have any feedback or suggestions feel free to post here or in the feedback forum.

Chameleon Care Images

topbox74.jpg

Now all we need is for members to use the search menu before asking but if not I’m sure the community will show them the way. Good job to all those who made this possible.(y)
This will be so much easier to give them the link to the images under the resource tab. We will also be able to post these images in a thread if needed. They can be downloaded and printed for people to take with them to the store so they know exactly what to buy. :)

Now all we need is for members to use the search menu before asking but if not I’m sure the community will show them the way. Good job to all those who made this possible.(y)

I search my issues often, not just chameleon forums... but a frustrating factor is finding a post/link to a useful thread only to get a 404: Page doesn’t exist error. Not saying there aren’t lots of opportunities to tell people to read the FAQ/search, but sometimes the search results are incomplete!

Y'all have been busy - these are fabulous! :love: It's dedicated, passionate keepers like you guys that make me love this hobby so much. Keep on keeping the forums awesome, you lovely people! (y)

067EFB67-84B3-4FF6-BB74-618F7C025BBA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom