Cham transporter

Flapenn

So since I'm takin my Cham on a 45 mile drive to go to a workshop I was worried what to bring her in. I have no idea what you guys use as Cham carriers. What do you think of my makeshift carrier I made today. It's pretty much a 16" cube.
6c0df0d7-2d8a-b378.jpg

soooo jelous!! i just had to transport my cham the other day for 3 hours in a small bird cage. I'd say if you added a branch or two in there that is the BEST chammy transporter device around. When can i order one? :D

Makeshift???!?!??!?

Thats presidential status! I'm sure your Cham isn't going to complain . Nice sturdy branch in there and pimp!

It's pretty simple to make, but if you don't ave an extra two hours i wouldn't bother. I have to make a couple of those cuz I'm moving to California pretty soon ( I live in Florida.) OUCH, I know.

Something similar to what I wanted to make. We are moving in October to either Arkansas or Houston TX, so I have to provide enough room for a dog, a cat, a kid, and a turtle as well. I know we have a zoo :D nice job on this travel cage ;)

Mainly my entire family lives in Arkansas, I move every 1 3/4 due to my dad's job. I have gotten used to it.

Coronado. It's either California or Nairobi, Kenya. If we go to Kenya we have to pay 4 someone to "babysit" r chams 4 a year and a half. That could get expensive, but I don't want to let them go.:(

Coronado. It's either California or Nairobi, Kenya. If we go to Kenya we have to pay 4 someone to "babysit" r chams 4 a year and a half. That could get expensive, but I don't want to let them go.:(

That is a very interesting dichotomy....

Yeah, there r actually a lot of options 4 us, but those places r where my dad is most likely to go.

Yeah, there r actually a lot of options 4 us, but those places r where my dad is most likely to go.

I am actually in job hunting mode myself- trying to decide where to go. I am hoping to move up to the bay area (San Francisco, Berkeley area) or some place like that. We will see. Seems like most of the good software jobs are up in northern cali.

Back
Top Bottom