Cham Pics <3

Leroux2008

So I finally got my zoom to work..... but now Im having trouble with my LCD screen ... oddly though I can see perfectly ffine through my eye piece... Curse u freakin Fujifilm

Anyways heres the Chams...
My male always looks fat when hes sleeping ..... =[[

sleepign.jpg

MrChameleon.jpg

alwayssleeping.jpg

happy.jpg

peeling.jpg

whatsthat.jpg

upclose.jpg

bug.jpg

I can't wait until Mrs.Chameleon is done with her shed =D

Looking good - I wanted to wait and put mine up when my male was done with his shed, but it gives an excuse to put more up when they look their very best, eh?

Nice couple! I hate getting use to a new camera. I'm still learning about mine. I do have a couple questions for you. Do you keep your male and female together? It that a burn on your females back? It could just be the picture but she looks close to the light. What temps are you keeping her?

Last edited:
I don't think those are gravid colors, she's just fat lol :) she looks good! And yes if that's a red light you'll just have to replace it with a normal 60 watt house bulb.

pretty chams!

a few words of advice...rubber tree + veileds arent a good combo. ditch the red bulb and if thats a burn on her back put some silvadene or polysporin on it.

Yes I do kkeep a red light bulb but only during the morning... ive never gotten around to changing that. I keep them all on my 12 timer. Shes not burnt trust me I freaked out also when I noticed it the other day shes just shedding really really bad. Once she drops the skin ill take some more pics. I bought the new cage so I could seperate them. @ ataraxia they dont eat eat fake plants... or real plants at that. They really dont ever attempt to even take veggies from me.. Ive never even seen bite marks out of the plants lol def not gravid... ur looking at my fat male =[[[ he looks soo small during the day though its weird at night hes chunky chunky im sorry to freak u guys out with these pics 0.0

Just to be on the safe side so I dont end up with a burnt cham I will pull the lights away from the cage a little more. Id be very mad at myself if I did =[[

o by the way I do have regular lights on both the cages but I kept the red light for reasons I do not know XD. Ill just go buy another aregular one I didnt see there being a problem with it though.. if I kept it on in the mornign and I have the regular light? I also have my uvb lights.... Is it problematic if I keep the red light with the regular house light?

and Jann my default picture was from when they were living together around when I first bought them and was waiting for my newer cage to come in. The lady I bought them from caged them together and at the time I did not know that its a bad idea....so onow they are in seperate cages...

the temps in my room never get hotter than 85 we keep the ac running all day at night it never gets lower than 70.. humidity stays around 60 in the females cage and 50ish in myy males... its harder keeping his humidity up, his cage is alot taller and I dont have the habba mist in his just constantly spraying his cage when I have the chance. Also I keep a cup on each one that has the pinhole for drip.

I knows I knows! Im not mad, Im glad you guys are! Just didnt want u guys thinkking I was doing it all wrong T_T o and would u know about that question though? I have two dome lights on both my cages though the one with my male I keep the red light in one dome and my houselight in the other .. should I get rid of the red? Im only running it during the day? Would it be bad to keep it on even though I do have the regular light?

I believe you should still get rid of the red light. No matter if you use it during the day or at night, the light isn't close to natural sunlight and may cause eye problems. And from what i read, you obviously look like someone who wants to take great care of his chameleons, so if i were you i'd take no risk and remove the red light.

I knows I knows! Im not mad, Im glad you guys are! Just didnt want u guys thinkking I was doing it all wrong T_T o and would u know about that question though? I have two dome lights on both my cages though the one with my male I keep the red light in one dome and my houselight in the other .. should I get rid of the red? Im only running it during the day? Would it be bad to keep it on even though I do have the regular light?

good good..no need to be mad anyway..we are all the same here ( in love with chams!!) haha..but yeah when i did a set up years ago i did have a nightime bulb..mainly for me cause it was cool to have a lil warmth for them at night, and it was black light style..but then i found out they like to cool down quite considerably at night,,so no heat needed..then i found out that they have a third eye ( all lizards) well not an eye but an optic light detector ..so they know when its day or night..trust me on this..no matter what..you are doing awesome..especially just for the fact you are here to share, and take in information just for the health of your animals!

Back
Top Bottom