Cham owners with geckos

sking21

So petco have this 50 percent off sale on all reptiles so I'm going to take this opportunity to grab a crested gecko. Never kept these geckos so i figured ill ask yall what I should do. I kinda hate shipping so yes I have resorted to crapco. I cant decide between a patternless orange(nice color orange) and a regular dark bicolor. What would you do?

Does it look like this for the orange?
Gekkoninae_Rhacodactylus_ciliatus_orange.png

Okay so I went ahead and brought him, pic coming soon. In the day he's an orange color and at night hrs light tan. So he fires up tan?

I breed both, Cresties are fun and easy!! The tan is the fired down color. They often sleep in fired up colors. Just make sure you mist the cage every night they drink off the side of the cage most often.

Ok cool I keep everything kinda like darts a little mist doesnt hurt. So the actual color of the gecko is the fired down color. That sucks thought I got a orange but hey they still pretty cool got a juvi

Ok cool I keep everything kinda like darts a little mist doesnt hurt. So the actual color of the gecko is the fired down color. That sucks thought I got a orange but hey they still pretty cool got a juvi

Be careful with that, juvi Cresties will get RI's if the cage doesn't fully dry out during the day.

I have a male crested and he is so cool and laid back. Has never tried to bite. Super easy to care for. Cresties are one of my favorite lizards. Hope you enjoy your guy/girl....have fun :D

Back
Top Bottom