Cham Merch

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
On the topic, I realized the other day that there is a possibility to make a really good Chameleon Tie Dye. Specifically to make one look like a panther chameleon. I did an activity with some friends and did an attempt at making one, but it did not turn out exactly how I hoped.

If someone figured out the right pattern, then they could make countless shirts of their favorite panther chameleons just by changing the colors around.

Attachments

• 16892799586373629890812872989817.jpg
    16892799586373629890812872989817.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 33
I love this! Thanks so much for sharing. Definitely getting some swag. Besides finding this forum and reading chameleon academy, Neptunes mom was a huge help with her great videos, especially for those of us who can listen watch and absorb rather than read re read and try to absorb. She’s a great asset to the community and I’m happy to give her support in return. 😊

Hey all, my swag arrived today!! So excited. Super cute great quality glass, fast shipping and an easy to navigate site. Definitely going to use this tomorrow afternoon with a little straw and cold brew when I listen to the chameleon and coffee. 😊

Attachments

• IMG_3119.jpeg
    IMG_3119.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 28
Hey all, my swag arrived today!! So excited. Super cute great quality glass, fast shipping and an easy to navigate site. Definitely going to use this tomorrow afternoon with a little straw and cold brew when I listen to the chameleon and coffee. 😊
I'm on Chameleons and Coffee as well! What is your username on YouTube?

I'm on Chameleons and Coffee as well! What is your username on YouTube?
I honestly don’t know, lol I will try to figure it out later when I’m on watching videos though and let you know. Most of the time I have to listen later because I’m at work when it comes on. I do hear Bill say hello to you often. I always say to myself oh oh I know elizaann. 😂

I honestly don’t know, lol I will try to figure it out later when I’m on watching videos though and let you know. Most of the time I have to listen later because I’m at work when it comes on. I do hear Bill say hello to you often. I always say to myself oh oh I know elizaann. 😂
Yep I try to join every Saturday. Well if you make it to the live say hello to me!

On the topic, I realized the other day that there is a possibility to make a really good Chameleon Tie Dye. Specifically to make one look like a panther chameleon. I did an activity with some friends and did an attempt at making one, but it did not turn out exactly how I hoped.

If someone figured out the right pattern, then they could make countless shirts of their favorite panther chameleons just by changing the colors around.
Get a hold of an old deadhead and they can definitely fix you up. I’m so amazed but the tye dye and tapestries they come out with whenever I hit up a show.

Back
Top Bottom