Neptune the Chameleon merch is LIVE

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Neptune the Chameleon merch is here!! The wait is finally over! After many months of working on this, now is your chance to rep your favorite chameleon named Neptune. This design comes on T-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, etc. Even kid sizes!

https://my-store-b84a5b.creator-spr...pzlH007rtDQSylN6ljfy06FrpLsXnugYaAnmlEALw_wcB

NTC merch.jpg

I just ordered one of your hoodies and let me tell you that I can’t tell you how many times I have recommended your videos at shows and online(is that a double negative or just a confusing choice of sentence structure? I’m in too deep I gotta go with it) .
Any way the videos are very informative and easy to follow. My wife and daughter love them too. I tell people if they follow your recommendations there is no reason why they can’t have a healthy happy chameleon. There’s too much to explain to people at the shows and they will only remember about 5 % of what I say so I added your video links to the care sheet and tell them to watch them. Thanks Gingero! Keep it up and stay out of the sun. SPF 50 or higher for your kind! (my daughters a ginger. She bursts into flames if she goes out between 12 and 2 during the day) will be rockin the Neptune wear at our next reptile show.

Take care,
-Turf 😊

Back
Top Bottom