Cham lovers in Northern California!!!

a2zcreatures

Hi. New to the site and wanted to get to know some the the breeders/enthusiats close by. Im in the sacramento area. I know some of the big names but want to get to know everyone! Its nice to be able to bounce ideas off other poeple and vice versa. Love the site. Think its great how easy it is to access info!

Good thread, now all your local people should stop by. You or I may need to bump (post on it) once a day for a couple days until everyone has a chance to see it.

not a breeder or seller just an owner. Live in Placerville and work with brevs (bearded pygmy) chams

I'll be up in Sacto, Halloween weekend. I think there are about 5 regular forum members in your area. And at lease that many lurkers too, who don't post as much.

I'm in Northern Cal, I went to the San Jose show yesterday and will probably go to the Sac one too. I have two panthers and just picked up a juvenile Jackson's. I don't check in too often, but you can msg me. :)

I live in eugene oregon but it takes me 5-5 1/2 hours to drive to sac when is the reptile show and were i'd go down there for a couple days to check it out.

nice to meet everyone!! i cant believe how many are close by.. Ill be at the sacramento show too so ill get to meet some of you! are any of you going to be running a booth?

allencg101: ha its downtown Sacramento and its the end of October! Come on down and when you do give me a call and well do lunch or something and you can check out our operation!

I'm in fairfield ca, I'm just a keeper, until my wife and I have our own place!
I have an ambilobe male named felix.

do you raise any other chams? I have never seen a brev before.

I have one temporalis female, by accident. The pygmies are my first chams at 27 years I'm finally getting to have a pet I always wanted.
This is my male Jack, he is my favorite looks like a mini version of some of the bigger guys;)
IMAG0199-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom