As @janjan20 posted please fill out the form below. Also please try not to make duplicate threads. Gets confusing.
Hi, welcome to the forum! The best way to get the answers you need is to fill out this form. Just copy and paste it. If you have pictures of the enclosure and leg that would help out. And you are on the right track with the vet visit
- Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
- Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
- Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
- Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
- Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
- Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
- Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
- Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
- Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
- Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
- Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
- Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
- Location - Where are you geographically located?
Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.
- The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
- Photos can be very helpful.
There taking X-ray and giving me pain medicine for him if y’all don’t mind I’d like to post my X-ray and if you can tell me there’s a chance I really wanna try the best I canHopefully the vet can give the proper advice and you can save him. There are some stories on here of full recoveries from MBD it’s a long road to recovery but stay positive if you listen to the advice from experienced members they can get you on the right track. Right now I’d advise filling out the husbandry form too see if there is any problems there so this doesn’t occur again. Hope everything turns out okay for you and your chameleon.
i really care about the little guy and want to try my best to help him out, but if the X-ray are bad please be truthful with me if there isn’t a chance I just want him normal againThere taking X-ray and giving me pain medicine for him if y’all don’t mind I’d like to post my X-ray and if you can tell me there’s a chance I really wanna try the best I can