CB T. jacksonii xantholophus

Status
Not open for further replies.

merumontanus

Avid Member
Hello,

I have 2, captive-born and raised (not bred), female, yellow-crested Jackson's chameleons (Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus) for sale. They are approximately 4 months old and are very well established-- feeding on 1/2"-3/4" crickets, house and blue-bottle flies (with utter excitement), as well as the occasional silk-moth larvae or spider. They are in very good health and are being offered as surplus in preparation of more jacksonii births.

I would generally accept trades but my projects are at full capacity, so all vacant enclosures are reserved for potential neonates. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions or would like to see additional photos of the animals.

3736942248_2070f72665.jpg

3736968250_c96a589166.jpg

3736946628_c4760cf882.jpg

The price for each of these animals is $50.00, and shipping will take place using UPS via ShipYourReptiles.com, for approximately $35-$45 within the continental United States.

I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone, for any reason, and priority will be given to those working with jacksonii, or with experience working with other Trioceros.

Thank you,

Fabián

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom