sternfeldi and j. xantholophus for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlC

Established Member
Time to find some new homes for these guys and girls.

2 male and 1 female Trioceros sternfeldi. These babies are 8 weeks old. These were produced by a wild caught gravid female. They are eating houseflies, 1/8"-1/4" crickets, aphids and hydei fruit flies. $70 each plus shipping

Triocero's jacksonii xantholophus- 8 week old babies. Both males and females are available. These guys and girls are eating house flies, 1/8"-1/4" crickets and hydei fruit flies. $40 each plus shipping.

Trioceros sternfeldi adults- 2 males and 2 females. These are longterm captive wild caught's. Both females have produced babies in my care. One female was mated last month. I will only sell these as pairs. I am asking $110 per pair plus shipping.

Shipping will be through Ship Your Reptiles. Shipping cost will vary depending on your location. If you are local and want to come by and pick them up that works for me.

I will be at the White Plains New York show on 9/7/14 and can bring pre paid animals for pick up there.

PM or email for pictures or more information. [email protected]

Carl

Some pictures from today.

jacksons
20140907_112558_zpsvun47i3x.jpg

sternfeldi male
20140907_112416_zpsrjs4zmcb.jpg

sternfeldi female
20140907_112114_zpsf1vjdied.jpg

Carl

Jacksons babies are 3 1/2 month's old now. Born 6/26/14. If interested I will do a trio (2.1) for $145 shipped.

Sternfeldi babies are coming up on 4 month's old. Born 6/21/14. I am asking $100 shipped.

Unrelated sternfeldi bloodlines will be available in November.

Updated photos available just drop me a PM. I will at the Hamburg PA show on Oct. 18th and can bring pre paid animals for pick up there.

Thanks!
Carl

All the older sternfeldi and jacksons are sold. Thank you Robert!

Towards the end of November two unrelated bloodlines of sternfeldi, 2 unrelated bloodlines of werneri and maybe some hoehnelii will be posted for sale.

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom