Cats!!!!

Paulycham

Would a cat stress out a chameleon so much that he'd stop eating? My wife and i got kicked out of our apartment on August 1 and we couldn't find another apartment at our price range so we had to move in at my mother-in-laws, she has a cat that always hangs out on the couch near the cage. He was eating fine the first couple of weeks but the past month seems like he hasn't eatin much and seems like he's just not comfortable in his enclosure. Any ideas? We have a cat of our own but never hung around the enclosure as much as my mother-in-laws does. Thanks in advance.

my cat doesn't notice my cham and doesn't stay in front of the enclosure.
It doesn't have to be a problem just monitor the cham and cats behaviour.

If he seems to be reacting to the cat, like displaying stress colors, you might want to add more foliage.

I have three cats, multiple chameleons, and a stun gun.

Did you know that chameleons can't hear?

Cats can.

My cats are trained to not get near the living room enclosure, it they do they hear a terrifying zzapp.
Some chams will stress over the cats, others won't. Main to do is make sure your cham cant see the cat and the best bet for that is using some breathable cloth, like a towel, to shield the Cham's view. More plants help too.

Do you like your mother in law, more importantly will she notice if the cat is gone. . .

I have three cats, multiple chameleons, and a stun gun.

Did you know that chameleons can't hear?

Cats can.

My cats are trained to not get near the living room enclosure, it they do they hear a terrifying zzapp.
Some chams will stress over the cats, others won't. Main to do is make sure your cham cant see the cat and the best bet for that is using some breathable cloth, like a towel, to shield the Cham's view. More plants help too.

Do you like your mother in law, more importantly will she notice if the cat is gone. . .
Lol... my mother-in-law is a good person but living with her has been driving me nuts... she don't like the cham and bugs and she's complaining about the electricity bill. I like the cat so i couldn't do anything to him... lol... i did take out his ficus tree for a couple of days to dry out and my wife put it back in last night, when i checked on him this morning he looks better not sure if he's eating yet.

Back
Top Bottom