Carpets, Quads, Hoes and acuminatus

Dooley1

Avid Member
I forget to post here as often anymore with Facebook, but I'm posting some recent pics here again. The first are some of the baby Furcifer lateralis (Carpets) that have hatched last month and this month.

Next is a Trioceros hoehnelii from Carl Cattau

Here's Gonzo, a Rhampholean acuminatus

Finally, Nero, a gorgeous male quad who has been spending his winter here on loan from Tylene.

They're gorgeous! I'm glad you're going to be posting more photos here. :) I'm not very facebook savvy.

All your chams are beautiful. I would love to have room for thay many species, instead I just keep a pair of werneri, and several:rolleyes: quads.

Haha it's cool to see you update on the forums too!

Some people use facebook to stalk their exes, I use facebook to stalk your chams :p
I'm comin' after those carpets!:D

distortionz

I love these hoes..

Really though beautiful chams lol

Me too! Thanks :)

maya2

Haha it's cool to see you update on the forums too!

Some people use facebook to stalk their exes, I use facebook to stalk your chams
I'm comin' after those carpets!

Thanks Maya! You're welcome to do that :D

Masked Gecko

Great bunch of Chams , love the setups.

Thank you! I love glass enclosures. The maintenance is so much easier once you put the investment into them.

jannb

They all look amazing Kevin! Your collection is really growing.

Thanks Jann! I keep trying to keep it small, but... :eek:

ponders

Nice pictures Kevin. They all look great! Have you thawed out yet?

3-5" of snow tomorrow Tylene! Ughhh...I hate winter.

laurie

All your chams are beautiful. I would love to have room for thay many species, instead I just keep a pair of werneri, and several quads.

Get ready for brevicaudatus Laurie ;)

MelissaB

They're gorgeous! I'm glad you're going to be posting more photos here. I'm not very facebook savvy.

Thanks Melissa. I look on here most days, but for some reason don't think to post pics most of the time.

frankpayne32

Awesome as always.

You know you have to take a carpet Frank.

MelissaB

Everyone is looking amazing Kevin! Great job with all of them

Thanks Nick!

Great pics Kevin
The quad from Tylene looks so green almost blueish, even though he has a patch of shed there. I want it to warm up there so they can get some sun to see if it affects their color. Hey Tylene, what line is that male from??

I'm with distortionz, I love the hoes!!

Me too! Thanks :)

Thanks Maya! You're welcome to do that :D

Thank you! I love glass enclosures. The maintenance is so much easier once you put the investment into them.

Thanks Jann! I keep trying to keep it small, but... :eek:

3-5" of snow tomorrow Tylene! Ughhh...I hate winter.

Get ready for brevicaudatus Laurie ;)

Thanks Melissa. I look on here most days, but for some reason don't think to post pics most of the time.

You know you have to take a carpet Frank.

Thanks Nick!

Gladly, as always.

Great pics Kevin
The quad from Tylene looks so green almost blueish, even though he has a patch of shed there. I want it to warm up there so they can get some sun to see if it affects their color. Hey Tylene, what line is that male from?

He is your girl's older brother. Alpha x Fynn.

Are you going to be selling any of these? I'm thinking of expanding my collection, but haven't decided what to get yet.

Back
Top Bottom