CBB Carpet Chameleons (Furcifer lateralis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankpayne32

Avid Member
CBB Carpet chameleons (Furcifer lateralis) available! From four different lines! On sale for $400 SHIPPED a pair! Wholesale quantities and pricing available. Possibly interested in certain trades (Nephurus sp., Varanus kingorum, Uromastyx thomasi). Let me know what you have, worst I could say is "no thanks". Please take a moment to read through the entire ad as it will answer most questions.
1f642.png
:)

A detailed care sheet written by myself available to all those interested. It is posted for free on my site www.livingartbyfrankpayne.com.

I have attached pictures of some of the juveniles as well as some of my breeding stock to show the tremendous genetic potential these animals have. Lateralis do not show their stunning adult coloration until sexual maturity at approximately six months.

This is a great opportunity to pick up true CBB lateralis which are a world apart from WC lateralis. WC lateralis often come in at the end of their lives and females which are almost always gravid don't last long in captivity. CBB lateralis are just as hardy as panther chameleons at a fraction of the cost and space. Single adults can live their entire lives comfortably in an 18"x18"x18" terrarium. Bigger is good also. They do equally well in the typical screen chameleon enclosure or a beautifully planted glass terrarium. The variety of coloration exhibited by lateralis, especially females, is some of the best of all chameleons.

The most frequent questions I get from people before purchasing carpet chameleons is "What do the parents look like?" and "Can I see individual pictures of the juveniles for sale?". The answer to both of these questions is not nearly as important as it is for panther chameleons. Carpet chameleons are probably the most beautifully diverse chameleons especially considering there are no "locales" as there are with panthers. Carpets, especially females, can vary wildly in color even among clutch mates. There is no was to tell exactly what an individual will look like until it is an adult and showing it's breeding colors. For all intents and purposes they look identical as juveniles. I breed for health, vigor, and genetic diversity and do not line breed for specific traits. This leads to natural, variable, and healthy chameleons for all new owners!

18671213_1020907898041923_5977140218703576010_n.jpg
[/url]

I guarantee live healthy arrival and am always there for support throughout the life of the animal. Apart from the health of the animal customer service is my number one priority. Please read the "reviews" section of my Facebook page for positive experiences of past customers.

Please message me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

UPDATE: 11/3/17 - Only 1.2 available right now! No single males available at this time. An unrelated pair is $400 shipped, one female would be $250 shipped. The 1.2 trio would be $575 shipped. Please shoot me a message with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom