US Juvenile CBB Carpet chameleons

javadi

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello!

I have some juvenile CBB Carpet chameleons (Furcifer lateralis) ready to send out next week. Or, if you live in Colorado (somewhat near Denver/Aurora) a local pickup would be great. Pictures are of an adult, a newly hatched baby, and a small juvenile (the ones I have are bigger than that).

Carpet chameleon.jpg
Juvenile lat.jpg
Baby lat.jpg

They make great pets, and can be kept much more cheaply than most of the commonly available CBB chameleons. PM me if interested :)

Do they require less room than the common Chams?
Yes, they can comfortably live their life in less space than a panther, jackson's, veiled etc. Of course they will use and appreciate more space, as most/all chams would, but when it comes to minimums they definitely don't need as much. 18x18x18 or comparable works fine. Frank Payne wrote a great guide on their care that addresses this a bit.

Yes, they can comfortably live their life in less space than a panther, jackson's, veiled etc. Of course they will use and appreciate more space, as most/all chams would, but when it comes to minimums they definitely don't need as much. 18x18x18 or comparable works fine. Frank Payne wrote a great guide on their care that addresses this a bit.
Sorry this is a great deal and I have the room and an cage but my dad would say no I’m sorry thanks thi they are so pretty

Last edited:
I received my new baby from Javadi today. He is the cutest little baby. He looks to be in excellent health and was packaged very carefully. I would highly recommend purchasing a carpet Chameleon from Javadi he took the extra time to answer all my questions to ensure I have the correct habitat for this very cute fella. I couldn’t get the best pictures yet because he was scared. Chameleons are like tattoos I’m already planning my next one LOL I should probably figure out a name for this little one first. Thank you Javadi!

Attachments

• 687F6666-CCA6-4E20-BEE7-E81F4DCB7163.jpeg
    687F6666-CCA6-4E20-BEE7-E81F4DCB7163.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 100
I received my new baby from Javadi today. He is the cutest little baby. He looks to be in excellent health and was packaged very carefully. I would highly recommend purchasing a carpet Chameleon from Javadi he took the extra time to answer all my questions to ensure I have the correct habitat for this very cute fella. I couldn’t get the best pictures yet because he was scared. Chameleons are like tattoos I’m already planning my next one LOL I should probably figure out a name for this little one first. Thank you Javadi!
Such a cutie!!! I'm so excited for my girl to arrive next week. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom