CBB Carpet Chameleons (Furcifer lateralis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankpayne32

Avid Member
Finally time to offer a few unrelated CBB pairs of Carpet chameleons (Furcifer lateralis)! They are approximately two months old and will be breeding in four months with proper care. The unrelated pairs are $400, shipping not included. Single females are $250. I cannot offer any single males at this time. A detailed care sheet written by myself is available to all those interested.

This is a great opportunity to pick up true CBB lateralis which are a world apart from WC lateralis. WC lateralis often come in at the end of their lives and females which are almost always gravid don't last long in captivity. CBB lateralis are just as hardy as panther chameleons at a fraction of the cost and space. Single adults can live their entire lives comfortably in an 18"x18"x18" terrarium. Bigger is good also. They do equally well in the typical screen chameleon enclosure or a beautifully planted glass terrarium. The variety of coloration exhibited by lateralis, especially females, is some of the best of all chameleons.

I guarantee live healthy arrival and am always there for support throughout the life of the animal. Apart from the health of the animal customer service is my number one priority. Please read the "reviews" section of my Facebook page (Living Art by Frank Payne) for positive experiences of past customers.

I have attached pictures of some of the juveniles as well as some of my breeding stock to show the tremendous genetic potential these animals have. Lateralis do not show their stunning adult coloration until sexual maturity at approximately six months.

Please message me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom