Carpet Breeding

CJ's Exotics

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello everybody! I have decided to breed Carpet Chameleons, and Gracilior maybe as a side project later since they have manageable clutch sizes. So I am now trying to absorb all of the information that I can so that I am prepared, and hopefully don't screw up too bad. So anybody who has info about them (there is not a ton of articles online) or has kept them, I am looking for advice on breeding, incubating, and housing them. Thank you for all of the help! And special thanks to @Fireborn and @frankpayne32 for their help with Carpets, and to @jajeanpierre, @Matt Vanilla Gorilla, @kinyonga, @bobcochran and many others for their help with breeding.
I could not have done this without you guys!

Hello everybody! I have decided to breed Carpet Chameleons, and Gracilior maybe as a side project later since they have manageable clutch sizes. So I am now trying to absorb all of the information that I can so that I am prepared, and hopefully don't screw up too bad. So anybody who has info about them (there is not a ton of articles online) or has kept them, I am looking for advice on breeding, incubating, and housing them. Thank you for all of the help! And special thanks to @Fireborn and @frankpayne32 for their help with Carpets, and to @jajeanpierre, @Matt Vanilla Gorilla, @kinyonga, @bobcochran and many others for their help with breeding.
I could not have done this without you guys!

I'm glad you appreciate all the hours I spent with you. I wish you could repay me by coming over here and cleaning a few cages for me!

I'm glad you appreciate all the hours I spent with you. I wish you could repay me by coming over here and cleaning a few cages for me!
I'd love to! :D Hopefully I can repay by giving you some Gracilior babies! :):D:) Again super sorry for all of the questions.

I wonder how to take care of carpet chameleon
There is also a care sheet by Frank Payne, let me get a link:
docs.wixstatic.com
By the way, if you plan on getting one, they are expensive to keep, so plan ahead, do your research, and don't impulse buy.

Last edited:
I just got my graciliors from janet and I am quite taken with them. The male is handsome, but a huge grump. The 4 month old female is a blast. She is always curious and comes over to check me out a lot of times when I approach the cage. Eats like a champ too.

I'm thinking of breeding Gracilior, because you can raise them together, while Carpets hatch whenever they feel like it, so they are different sizes.

Back
Top Bottom