Captive Hatched Kinyongia Tavetana!!!!

Cainschams

With all of the bumps in the road Ive had with these guys I am PLEASED to present these CRAPPY:eek: photos of the first Tav to come out of its egg. He came out between midnight last night and noon today. Lets hope the other five hatch!!!!!

Picture858.jpg

Picture852.jpg

Picture856.jpg

SHUT UP!
Congratulations, I am looking forward to reading about their progress.
Please document (on the forums) the incubation process.

-Brad

Thanks guys!!!!

He came out between midnight last night
Can you say obsessed:rolleyes:

I was going to send you a text Trace but I figured I would let you wait a little longer:p

I will put some more info up later. I just got back from getting more supplies for the montane room Im setting up and need to get to work on it, I guess Im needing it a little sooner than planned, but not too much sooner (hint hint:p)

Here are some pics of the mom and a male (more than likely not the father) incase some of you are wondering what the adults look like.

Female WC
Picture262.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Male WC
Picture265.jpg

Picture272.jpg

Look at the reds in the horns!!!
Picture286-1.jpg

Thanks Phil!! Hahaha yeah 2 days to early:(

Forgot to add. This little one appears to be very healthy. Very alert and already roaming its little territory. He came right out of the container very nervous and shy just like the adults. You can in the one pic he is on the floor:eek: I knew to keep him low because these guys can jump, very good, and wont hesitate to do so.

Oh, heck YEAH!! I am super happy to see you did get some hatching from that clutch! I'm so super cereal. BTW, looks like some Cameroon came in over here on the west coast. LMK.

Cain, I've been waiting anxiously for this! I am so happy for you. What an amazing looking little baby!

Best,
Susan James

Thanks everyone!!:D You guys know I will keep you posted with pics every week:rolleyes: Im just hoping the road is a lot less bumpy with the neonates.

Cain, I've been waiting anxiously for this! I am so happy for you. What an amazing looking little baby!

Best,
Susan James

Thanks Susan!!! Now I am really going to be a pain in the butt:rolleyes: I wont bother you too much about them though:)

There is another egg that is slit and a little head about to pop out!!!!

No camera:( I had to borrow the secretaries yesterday to get a pic which is even worse than the camera I normally borrow. I will get some more pics down the road when I can use a better camera.

Back
Top Bottom