Captive garden snails?

Says they really easy to breed. I breed roaches and powered orange iso now. So thinking just as easy as them but will knw soon.
Im trying to breed a lot of bugs rn lol
Supers blue bottle flies bsfl and discoid roaches

I hate bsfl. My cages infested with them now for about 3 months. Been vacuum them out with those little dust vacuum. Think they part of reason my parson so big already. And those giant iso. Which I've change to powered orange. But now roaches bioactive

I hate bsfl. My cages infested with them now for about 3 months. Been vacuum them out with those little dust vacuum. Think they part of reason my parson so big already. And those giant iso. Which I've change to powered orange. But now roaches bioactive
You got a lot of bsfl to pupate in your cage? Most people seem to struggle breeding them lol. I remember I had a steady flow of them in my bio enclosure, but not enough to be a nuisance.

Says they really easy to breed. I breed roaches and powered orange iso now. So thinking just as easy as them but will knw soon.
I have a lot of experience with helix aspersa and tiny garden snails, but no other species. They’re very easy once things are set up how they like it. The annoying part is springtails and sometimes phorid flies. Once they get in the bin in large numbers, they stress the snails out. If you want to try a CuC with them, a slow moisture loving isopod species would probably be the best bet. Things like canyons, powdery orange, and other prolific species will most likely eat your eggs(took me a year to figure that one out lol).

Back
Top Bottom