CANT WAIT MY BABY ARRIVES TOMORROW!

My flapneck used to eat her shed quite often - never effected her digestion- your little guy is very handsome - good luck with him-

image.jpg

Woaw Big Daddy Brutus is a little boy now but hes gonna be a big dude some day you just watch! I got to hold him for the first time today and it was amazing! We connected and now he doesn't cowl when I come near the cage! In a few months when Big Daddy B turns into a Big Daddy his colors will blow your MIND! lol AAND I hope I am right otherwise it might be BROOMHILDA! lol

congrats man! How was the purchase experience? The other day I emailed FLchams interested in the exact same baby (Grier), so it's awesome I ran by this post. Sadly I haven't had a response :unsure:, I'll give them a call tomorrow. I know people are busy this time of year. Anyway, can't wait to see him color up and good luck!

Hey man your best bet at getting ahold of mike is to TEXT him! I found that out they can be a little slow on the replies however the chameleon they sent me is bar none top notch! Beautiful bloodline I would love to keep in touch with one of his brothers as he grows up! Let me know how it turns out!

Back
Top Bottom