Canopy chameleon?

I’ve been playing with the humidity and fixing the light mount, I need to buy a second one now for the other cage. The clear side window covers are really helping with keeping the humidity in the cage. I still need to find a good drainage pan for the bottom of the cages. 0104306D-7420-477D-B6F8-853A0D9298A9.jpeg F60E52BA-47DC-44BF-85F7-CD4B08E5005F.jpeg 2CCFBB4F-8254-443A-A612-84F787B0C047.jpeg DC9965B5-7F13-44A5-858A-153F509E91E2.jpeg 6A75CB3A-841C-41B2-807F-A5582F7B0888.jpeg

Running light and humidity test without a morning misting and all the plants are keeping a good humidity pocket in the cage. The clear side window cover is really doing the trick on this diy cage. Still waiting for my low watt basking bulb to come in and going to add an automated drip system to the opposite corner of basking to ensure they have water at all times. Once my new humidifier comes,witch hopefully is today, I can run my night time humidity checks to ensure cages are reaching 80%^ humidity. I miss sleep :coffee::wideyed: image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sorry for all the updates and tests y’all are in this with me :love::p

Hey - Zoomed makes a plastic substrate pan for the small and medium Reptibreeze. I bought a few for the bugs for around $13 each from Big Al's Pets. Josh's Frogs has them, too. You could put a tap in or something along the lines to make a DIY but it works well to give me about 2" of depth.

Hey - Zoomed makes a plastic substrate pan for the small and medium Reptibreeze. I bought a few for the bugs for around $13 each from Big Al's Pets. Josh's Frogs has them, too. You could put a tap in or something along the lines to make a DIY but it works well to give me about 2" of depth.
I totally forgot about that!

How did I forgot about those trays :love: :love:

@JoXie411 your springtail culture looks great. What are you using to feed them, rice? On charcoal?
The new chameleons look good. If I could only provide the cool night temps they require I'd be tempted. Best of luck in your new venture.

Back
Top Bottom