Camiezone babies from Homer and Big Girl

I tried feed many chameleon, sold out. But ill keep trying...
Yes, sorry stock is going to be low for a bit, as I work on setting up many new species. Things should look much better in the summer :)

20210626_014528.jpg

Herbert is a really boring chameleon. He’s beautiful but rarely shows me any colors beyond this. He never gapes, hisses, screen climbs. He doesn’t act crazy about food. He puts himself to bed around 3:30 PM which means going out of sight into the pothos. When I do hold him he looks around all spooky with mistrust which is hysterical. He doesn’t try to escape his enclosure, even when I purposely leave his door open for long periods of time. I love this creature so much. He’s pretty much what everyone wants a chameleon to be.

Attachments

• IMG_7301.jpeg
    IMG_7301.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 13
Here’s my sweet little growing guy. He is darned hard to get pics of. As soon as I open his door, he is coming to the front and doing all he can to try and eat my eyeballs. Silly little man! 😂 He has had a decent growth spurt in the past couple of weeks, gaining around 13-16 Gms. My bsfl finally pupated into flies and he’s been having lots of good hunting fun. 🥰 I can’t wait for his gorgeous colors to return.
IMG_5807.jpeg IMG_5804.jpeg

Here’s my sweet little growing guy. He is darned hard to get pics of. As soon as I open his door, he is coming to the front and doing all he can to try and eat my eyeballs. Silly little man! 😂 He has had a decent growth spurt in the past couple of weeks, gaining around 13-16 Gms. My bsfl finally pupated into flies and he’s been having lots of good hunting fun. 🥰 I can’t wait for his gorgeous colors to return.
View attachment 351425View attachment 351426
My handsome Nephew ❤️

Herbert is a really boring chameleon. He’s beautiful but rarely shows me any colors beyond this. He never gapes, hisses, screen climbs. He doesn’t act crazy about food. He puts himself to bed around 3:30 PM which means going out of sight into the pothos. When I do hold him he looks around all spooky with mistrust which is hysterical. He doesn’t try to escape his enclosure, even when I purposely leave his door open for long periods of time. I love this creature so much. He’s pretty much what everyone wants a chameleon to be.
Wow he is so handsomely beautiful!! What a guy! 🩵

Got my first batch of Hoppers and Silkworms for G coming!! Im so excited to see his reaction to them! Hopefully its good. His diet is the only part of my husbandry that i could improve on and finally bit the bullet on ordering these two amazing staples.. everything else isnt working and im tired of him eating supers... i do need to try horn worms again... he never really responded to them. Maybe he got bit? 🐛 Im sure his growth has been effected by his poor diet. Maybe dumb question but i still dust the hoppers and silkies with my normal daily powder right? 🙏🏾

Got my first batch of Hoppers and Silkworms for G coming!! Im so excited to see his reaction to them! Hopefully its good. His diet is the only part of my husbandry that i could improve on and finally bit the bullet on ordering these two amazing staples.. everything else isnt working and im tired of him eating supers... i do need to try horn worms again... he never really responded to them. Maybe he got bit? 🐛 Im sure his growth has been effected by his poor diet. Maybe dumb question but i still dust the hoppers and silkies with my normal daily powder right? 🙏🏾
Yup..supplement as usual.

Back
Top Bottom