Camiezone babies from Homer and Big Girl

These 2 have been at it for 5+ hours! I better get some eggs!
20240128_093526.jpg

IM SO HAPPY! IT WAS 66 DEGREES TODAY! NO MORE COLD! lol

I placed a order for Hornworms, went ahead and got a bundle deal on Dubia.com, for under $30 I got hornworms and a few packs of hornworm food.

I think we found out I was obsessed, but I have 3 fake trees, a chameleon calendar, a book JUST for his food, I just bought like 30 hornworms for a breeding project, I AM going to buy a mug with Sherbert on it, AND a blanket with him on it. Who knows, I might have chameleon slippers soon 🤷‍♀️ Oh! Don't forget the gallon tubs full of branches, and the one little Dubia that decided to escape, and is now gone for 3 weeks.

All for Sherbert, and no, I don't think he cares for me as his owner, I and his servant. He is still the best thing in the world! I love him more than anything 🥰

I placed a order for Hornworms, went ahead and got a bundle deal on Dubia.com, for under $30 I got hornworms and a few packs of hornworm food.

I think we found out I was obsessed, but I have 3 fake trees, a chameleon calendar, a book JUST for his food, I just bought like 30 hornworms for a breeding project, I AM going to buy a mug with Sherbert on it, AND a blanket with him on it. Who knows, I might have chameleon slippers soon 🤷‍♀️ Oh! Don't forget the gallon tubs full of branches, and the one little Dubia that decided to escape, and is now gone for 3 weeks.

All for Sherbert, and no, I don't think he cares for me as his owner, I and his servant. He is still the best thing in the world! I love him more than anything 🥰
Hahahahha!! Sounds about where I am in my life as well.

If you find chameleon slippers though tell me where you find them. I need those in my life.

Might I suggest a custom portrait of your beautiful guy ;););) I chose that as a prize for a video contest and had my sweet Grumpy’s portrait done. Not only do I have a beautiful piece of custom art that means so very much to me, but my beautiful girl is memorialized and others can buy items to enjoy with her on them. https://www.etsy.com/shop/RebeccaWa...om_page=listing&search_query=Veiled+Chameleon *Makes a great gift too.
IMG_3649.jpeg

Might I suggest a custom portrait of your beautiful guy ;););) I chose that as a prize for a video contest and had my sweet Grumpy’s portrait done. Not only do I have a beautiful piece of custom art that means so very much to me, but my beautiful girl is memorialized and others can buy items to enjoy with her on them. https://www.etsy.com/shop/RebeccaWa...om_page=listing&search_query=Veiled+Chameleon *Makes a great gift too.
View attachment 350883
I might have to do that! I never have enough pictures of Sherbert!

Back
Top Bottom