Calling all Noki boys

Like I said, mookie joes sire (jarl) is from an accidental clutch. So mookie is a little bit of everything! To be EXACT he is - 34.375% Ambilobe x 33.20375% Ambanja x 26.5625% Sambava x 3.90625% Nosy Be x 1.17125% Tamatave x 0.78125% Maroantsetra.

View attachment 94420 jarl, mookie joes sire
It going to be interesting to see how he finally colors-up since he has such a varied lineage

Here is our new boy. His name is Ki He is about 7 mo. old and is from Scotty and Iris at Crazyeyeschams. He's not happy right now, but with time and love he will be.
20140319_101606_resized.jpg
2nd Pic is Mogli from a fellow forum member, Thehoff93. Mogli is from the same sire/dam , Scotty/Iris so I hope Ki will have some of the same traits.
He should be a stunner.
Also Just noticed Memphis my 3.5 mo. old Noki boy is actually as big as this 7 mo. old I think Memphis is taking after his dad and is going to be huge.

Attachments

• Mogli.jpg
    Mogli.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 218
Here is another photo since he is calming down his color is coming in. Does look like we have a winner. Just have to beef him up a bit.
20140319_110731_resized_1.jpg

Looks gorgeous!
Have you seen Tiamat in this thread?
I know the forum member I got him from. Tiamat was from WC female and the line of Sarsippius a classic Ambanja. He is getting the bright yellow eyes with the dark blue stars and a wonderful aqua blue/green color Quite magnificent. Sarsippius was lost outside many years ago. What a shame if you look at his photo. I am proud to have a part of that bloodline.

Sang
i kidnapped noki and want 1 million dollar for safe return.
just joking but looks just like poppa?????

Attachments

• photo-2 copy 5.jpg
    photo-2 copy 5.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 255
he did 6 months ago. i went to Hawaii and his bulb got replaced with a stronger one and moved to a higher spot.:(
let that be a lesson and have someone with cham knowledge watch your chams instead of family that knows nothing.

Playing with my old Cannon T1i today. Bane shows more reds when hes calm it seems. I will say he is the nicest and most social cham I have ever handled or owned! Very calm demeanor. Playing with some macro and manual settings. Was a photographer through 8 years of school. Trying to relearn some things:)

DvMHY1V.jpg

EdWzHS5.jpg

mh3Y74I.jpg

fpOb4iR.jpg

NbCsnyq.jpg

As6krQy.jpg

He's going to have ton of reds. But I see greens peeking out near his cheek too. Aren't they wonderful! My boy is easy going too. Likes to be held.

Back
Top Bottom