Calling all Noki boys

Discussion in 'General Photography' started by fleetwoodchams, Mar 17, 2014.

1. fleetwoodchams

fleetwoodchams New Member

Thought it would be fun to see Noki's ( Komeleons ) colorful brothers and sisters
    Here is my Memphis 3.5 mo old Noki boy
    Noki girls are welcome too of course!

Attached Files:

2. fleetwoodchams

Saw a female for the first time today

Saw a female for the first time today and got really excited
    Saw a female for the first time.jpg

3. fleetwoodchams

Any other Noki kids out there?

4. Juliaf3

Juliaf3 Established Member

Sorry! No noki boy here but I couldn't resist commenting- you boy is INCREDIBLE!! Where is he from?!?!?? Those colors are absolutely stunning! Quite the conversational piece you have

Never mind- I hopped on your profile to see more pics of this beautiful creature and seen he was from komeleons. He's just incredible.

#4 Juliaf3, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  5. Juliaf3

I can not believe he's only three in a half months old. His colors are outstanding. Sorry about the multiple post! He's just one of my personal favorites!

6. fleetwoodchams

Oh no problem, Thanks so much. He amazes me almost every day. He saw his first female close up today and WOW his colors just exploded. He is 38.4 grams now. Is that about right for almost 4 months old?
    I know Noki is a big boy. So I think I have an exceptional cham here.
    Thanks again

7. Juliaf3

I'm not super sure on the Cham weight, but he's awesome! Now I wish I had a female to show my boy who's about the same age!

8. fleetwoodchams

Here's the nosy be girl he saw She really liked him but he's too young to breed : (
    20140318_133741.jpg

9. Juliaf3

My chams sire was from an accidental clutch! The sire was four months, and the dam was 5 months! Isn't that crazy?!?! Not saying you should attempt this, I'm just saying it's happened accidentally!

#9 Juliaf3, Mar 18, 2014
  10. fleetwoodchams

You know Memphis looked ready to "get the girl today" He knew exactly what he should do. Of course I separated them.
    Is your Mookie boy Ambanja? or Ambilobe? He is going to have the most grand blue bars Nice!

11. fleetwoodchams

Sophie is from the Kammers Caranthir line. Caranthir (1) Sophie Sire.jpg So she is all true blue Nosy Be.
    She has not bred yet but will make some wonderful babies. I know this is a Noki thread but here is Tiamat my 9 mo. old I believe he was from the Sarsippius line, even though Sarsippius is gone now. The female was WC. He is just starting to really get the yellow eyes and blue stars.
    3-14-14.jpg
    3-14-14(1).jpg
    Here's Sarsippius, may he be well where ever he is.
    sarsippius.jpg

12. ir0k

ir0k New Member

super good looking cham. I didn't get one from nokie, but I did get one from acie :)

great looking cham already, cant wait to see more pics of his sibblings :)

#12 ir0k, Mar 18, 2014
  13. fleetwoodchams

Hi
    Me too. Is Osky your Acie boy?
    Is your album current as far as photos?
    Acie is another stunner!

14. ir0k

ir0k New Member

yea Acie is a stunner for sure, and yes, osky is acies boy. He is growing into his new surroundings nicely. cant wait for him to start breaking colors. when osky is out of his cage he shows a lot of potential

and yea, my photos are up to date as of last night to be honest. I had a album of peaches but not of osky so I made him one last night

15. fleetwoodchams

Great
    I hope you keep a running record of Osky as he grows.
    it will be fun to see what grand colors he inherited from Acie : )

16. Juliaf3

Like I said, mookie joes sire (jarl) is from an accidental clutch. So mookie is a little bit of everything! To be EXACT he is - 34.375% Ambilobe x 33.20375% Ambanja x 26.5625% Sambava x 3.90625% Nosy Be x 1.17125% Tamatave x 0.78125% Maroantsetra.

image.jpg jarl, mookie joes sire

17. Juliaf3

image.jpg and the dams sire (grimbold)

18. LLGabriel

LLGabriel Member

This is a Noki boy! We call him Zoidy! He's a little over 10 months old.
    All of these Noki babies are beautiful. :D
    iphone 193.jpg

19. Juliaf3

Wow! These noki boys are GORGEOUS

20. fleetwoodchams

I'm getting really excited. Here is my 3.5 mo Noki Boy- Memphis again to compare the two. memphis(2).jpg
    Sang said Noki is quite large for an Ambilobe male Here's Noki Komeleons.jpg
    Zoidy looks like a big guy too. Have you weighed him lately?
    Memphis is 38.4 grams now at 3.5 mo

Attached Files: