Calling all Noki boys

fleetwoodchams

Thought it would be fun to see Noki's ( Komeleons ) colorful brothers and sisters
Here is my Memphis 3.5 mo old Noki boy
Noki girls are welcome too of course!

Attachments

• 38.44 grams.jpg
    38.44 grams.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 287
  • memphis 3-16-14.jpg
    memphis 3-16-14.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 277
Sorry! No noki boy here but I couldn't resist commenting- you boy is INCREDIBLE!! Where is he from?!?!?? Those colors are absolutely stunning! Quite the conversational piece you have

Never mind- I hopped on your profile to see more pics of this beautiful creature and seen he was from komeleons. He's just incredible.

Last edited:
I can not believe he's only three in a half months old. His colors are outstanding. Sorry about the multiple post! He's just one of my personal favorites!

Sorry! No noki boy here but I couldn't resist commenting- you boy is INCREDIBLE!! Where is he from?!?!?? Those colors are absolutely stunning! Quite the conversational piece you have

Never mind- I hopped on your profile to see more pics of this beautiful creature and seen he was from komeleons. He's just incredible.
Oh no problem, Thanks so much. He amazes me almost every day. He saw his first female close up today and WOW his colors just exploded. He is 38.4 grams now. Is that about right for almost 4 months old?
I know Noki is a big boy. So I think I have an exceptional cham here.
Thanks again

I'm not super sure on the Cham weight, but he's awesome! Now I wish I had a female to show my boy who's about the same age!

My chams sire was from an accidental clutch! The sire was four months, and the dam was 5 months! Isn't that crazy?!?! Not saying you should attempt this, I'm just saying it's happened accidentally!

Last edited:
My chams sire was from an accidental clutch! The sire was four months, and the dam was 5 months! Isn't that crazy?!?! Not saying you should attempt this, I'm just saying it's happened accidentally!
You know Memphis looked ready to "get the girl today" He knew exactly what he should do. Of course I separated them.
Is your Mookie boy Ambanja? or Ambilobe? He is going to have the most grand blue bars Nice!

Here's the nosy be girl he saw She really liked him but he's too young to breed : (
View attachment 94402
Sophie is from the Kammers Caranthir line. Caranthir (1) Sophie Sire.jpg So she is all true blue Nosy Be.
She has not bred yet but will make some wonderful babies. I know this is a Noki thread but here is Tiamat my 9 mo. old I believe he was from the Sarsippius line, even though Sarsippius is gone now. The female was WC. He is just starting to really get the yellow eyes and blue stars.
3-14-14.jpg
3-14-14(1).jpg
Here's Sarsippius, may he be well where ever he is.
sarsippius.jpg

super good looking cham. I didn't get one from nokie, but I did get one from acie :)

great looking cham already, cant wait to see more pics of his sibblings :)

Last edited:
super good looking cham. I didn't get one from nokie, but I did get one from acie :)

great looking cham already, cant wait to see more pics of his sibblings :)
Hi
Me too. Is Osky your Acie boy?
Is your album current as far as photos?
Acie is another stunner!

Hi
Me too. Is Osky your Acie boy?
Is your album current as far as photos?
Acie is another stunner!

yea Acie is a stunner for sure, and yes, osky is acies boy. He is growing into his new surroundings nicely. cant wait for him to start breaking colors. when osky is out of his cage he shows a lot of potential

and yea, my photos are up to date as of last night to be honest. I had a album of peaches but not of osky so I made him one last night

yea Acie is a stunner for sure, and yes, osky is acies boy. He is growing into his new surroundings nicely. cant wait for him to start breaking colors. when osky is out of his cage he shows a lot of potential

and yea, my photos are up to date as of last night to be honest. I had a album of peaches but not of osky so I made him one last night
Great
I hope you keep a running record of Osky as he grows.
it will be fun to see what grand colors he inherited from Acie : )

You know Memphis looked ready to "get the girl today" He knew exactly what he should do. Of course I separated them.
Is your Mookie boy Ambanja? or Ambilobe? He is going to have the most grand blue bars Nice!

Like I said, mookie joes sire (jarl) is from an accidental clutch. So mookie is a little bit of everything! To be EXACT he is - 34.375% Ambilobe x 33.20375% Ambanja x 26.5625% Sambava x 3.90625% Nosy Be x 1.17125% Tamatave x 0.78125% Maroantsetra.

image.jpg jarl, mookie joes sire

This is a Noki boy! We call him Zoidy! He's a little over 10 months old.
All of these Noki babies are beautiful. :D
View attachment 94422
I'm getting really excited. Here is my 3.5 mo Noki Boy- Memphis again to compare the two. memphis(2).jpg
Sang said Noki is quite large for an Ambilobe male Here's Noki Komeleons.jpg
Zoidy looks like a big guy too. Have you weighed him lately?
Memphis is 38.4 grams now at 3.5 mo

Attachments

• 3-18-14(1).jpg
    3-18-14(1).jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 211
Back
Top Bottom