Calling all Noki boys

Here is our new boy. His name is Ki He is about 7 mo. old and is from Scotty and Iris at Crazyeyeschams. He's not happy right now, but with time and love he will be.
View attachment 94444
2nd Pic is Mogli from a fellow forum member, Thehoff93. Mogli is from the same sire/dam , Scotty/Iris so I hope Ki will have some of the same traits.
He should be a stunner.
Also Just noticed Memphis my 3.5 mo. old Noki boy is actually as big as this 7 mo. old I think Memphis is taking after his dad and is going to be huge.

I was scrolling down to look at all of the Noki boys and BAM a photo of Mogli. Im glad you liked him enough to feature him in your thread. How is your Ki doing? I posted a few updates on Mogli on my thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-crazy-eyes-cham-120152/

Hiya,
Mogli is awesome!!!!! Thanks for the new pics. I really enjoy seeing him.
I can only hope his little bother gets his colors. He just shed so I will post photos soon. Ki is 7 mo now and just starting to get his colors. I can see some of the yellows that Mogli has when he fired up.
Brian told me he was not very social ( I knew that going in)and he wasn't but I have made a lot of progress with him and he can be held now. (See my thread- https://www.chameleonforums.com/showthread.php?t=127384&referrerid=27450
I plan on weighing him soon but like I said he is just taking to being handled.
How old is Mogli now? Ki was from Brians 7/13 clutch Scotty/iris
Mogli certainly doesn't mind being held : )

Mogli's hatch date is 7/18. I got pretty lucky that Mogli likes being held. Every time I come into the room he runs to the front of the cage. I let him free range a lot and hand feed occasionally so I guess thats why. Your guy will mellow out, im sure. Keep up the good work. Post some pics of Ki. I love seeing Moglis brothers. Do you know of any other Scotty/Iris Boys on the forum?

Mogli's hatch date is 7/18. I got pretty lucky that Mogli likes being held. Every time I come into the room he runs to the front of the cage. I let him free range a lot and hand feed occasionally so I guess thats why. Your guy will mellow out, im sure. Keep up the good work. Post some pics of Ki. I love seeing Moglis brothers. Do you know of any other Scotty/Iris Boys on the forum?
So they are pretty close in age. As soon as Ki is done with this shed I will attempt some pics. He is getting friendlier but I don't mind. He'll come around and he is going to be handsome. Curious if he's going to pull the yellows that Mogli did. We'll see either way I am pleased.
As far as other siblings, No, I think you should start a new thread for this as I don't have quality photos yet.

: )

Bane went from 8g to 14g last week! He is eating like a beast and starting to really show reds and greens. Cool vid we did using a high end video cam

http://vimeo.com/90428582

From my other thread, but thought it was appropriate to post here :D

I was scrolling down to look at all of the Noki boys and BAM a photo of Mogli. Im glad you liked him enough to feature him in your thread. How is your Ki doing? I posted a few updates on Mogli on my thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-crazy-eyes-cham-120152/
Hiya,

Here's that picture of Ki now that he's done shedding.
Ki in sunlight.jpg
Mogli has lots more color for their age but you know how it is.They all come into their own when it's time. They do have the same colors funny not at all like Scotty, but beautiful

Here's my Zephyros - Around 13 months. Noki x Rayli

Everyday colors, not fired up. Last weight was a month ago at 180g.

Attachments

• Zephyros13month1.jpg
    Zephyros13month1.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Zephyros13month4.jpg
    Zephyros13month4.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Zephyros13month7.jpg
    Zephyros13month7.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 210
Here's my Zephyros - Around 13 months. Noki x Rayli

Everyday colors, not fired up. Last weight was a month ago at 180g.
oh Thanks for posting.
He is outstanding! He looks different than my Memphis. Really nice.
I love his head and all the turquoise blue. Is that orange I see in his bars?

oh Thanks for posting.
He is outstanding! He looks different than my Memphis. Really nice.
I love his head and all the turquoise blue. Is that orange I see in his bars?

Yep, he has some orange in there!

The first pic here is when I got him around 4 months old. The other was him at 6 months.

Attachments

• Zephyros1.jpg
    Zephyros1.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 243
  • ZephyrosFiredUp2.jpg
    ZephyrosFiredUp2.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 227
Yep, he has some orange in there!

The first pic here is when I got him around 4 months old. The other was him at 6 months.
At 6 mo he had all that color. It must be the Noki genes I swear. Memphis had color at 3 months already just like your boy. SAng I think told me Noki was over 300 grams last time he weighed him. That's big!

Here is our new boy. His name is Ki He is about 7 mo. old and is from Scotty and Iris at Crazyeyeschams. He's not happy right now, but with time and love he will be.
View attachment 94444
2nd Pic is Mogli from a fellow forum member, Thehoff93. Mogli is from the same sire/dam , Scotty/Iris so I hope Ki will have some of the same traits.
He should be a stunner.
Also Just noticed Memphis my 3.5 mo. old Noki boy is actually as big as this 7 mo. old I think Memphis is taking after his dad and is going to be huge.
Check this out.
Here is my Ki and next to it is Mogli his clutch mate
Ki in sunshine.jpg mogli(4).jpg

Strikingly similar but they look nothing like their sire Scotty(crazyeyeschams) Must be the dam

Bane went from 8g to 14g last week! He is eating like a beast and starting to really show reds and greens. Cool vid we did using a high end video cam

http://vimeo.com/90428582

From my other thread, but thought it was appropriate to post here :D

Update...

Darth Bane has doubled his weight in less than a month! (14g to 28g) He is also showing whites, reds, greens, & blues :D Hopefully some yellows start coming in

One day I will get a pic when he is fired up, but he is always so damn calm :eek:

tybhI9Cl.jpg

Update...

Darth Bane has doubled his weight in less than a month! (14g to 28g) He is also showing whites, reds, greens, & blues :D Hopefully some yellows start coming in

One day I will get a pic when he is fired up, but he is always so damn calm :eek:

tybhI9Cl.jpg
So Bane is Darth Bane : )
I knew he would have his growth spurt. Nice colors too. A true Noki boy

Thanks for the update Jim

Lisa

darth bane

Update...

tybhI9Cl.jpg

Is this guy a CrazyEyesChams ? He looks like some of brians juvies.

Back
Top Bottom