Calcium w/D3 + Multivitamins Once or twice a month?

Orcawhale

In the past I've been dusting Vincent's crickets calcium without d3 everyday, and calcium with d3 and multivitamins once a month. (not on the same day) Should I be doing it more often than that? I've heard different people saying different things, I just want to know for sure, Vincent is a 9 month old Male Veiled Chameleon.

gosh, i have been dusting my feeders with D3 supplements every other day before i feed them to my panther chameleons, i must have mis-read it elswhere. i thought i read something like calcium with D3 supplement twice a week.

gosh, i have been dusting my feeders with D3 supplements every other day before i feed them to my panther chameleons, i must have mis-read it elswhere. i thought i read something like calcium with D3 supplement twice a week.
Calcium without d3 every feeding
Calcium with d3 twice a month
Multivitamin twice a month
This schedule depends on the species. Montaine species like jacksons are more sensitive to vitamins and should be given less. For a panther or veiled this is the schedule to follow. To much D3 is toxic and should only be given twice a month.

Back
Top Bottom