Cages setup

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
We finally moved and finally set up the chameleons cages. They are not done yet, need to ripe apart old cages and put live plants in. Really hope the chameleons are happy because I stayed up all night working on there corner. Both cages will have huge Monstera deliciosa right in the middle of the cages. More vines will be added as well once I take them out of old cage
11414780-2D28-44F5-9314-832BCDC4BCD1.jpeg

I was really nervous when I picked up Pesto because it was a little less than a 2 hour drive also. He did just fine. The breeder didnt even give him a stick to hold on to, but he still did just fine. Larry and Imelda will tough it out too :)
Fingers crossed they will like there new cages and home

I’ve got monstera in 2 of my enclosures, too. They’ll get huge - which I’m looking forward to. You should read up on how to propagate them, as at some point you’ll need to start cutting it back and there is a large market for rooted monstera cuttings!

I’ve got monstera in 2 of my enclosures, too. They’ll get huge - which I’m looking forward to. You should read up on how to propagate them, as at some point you’ll need to start cutting it back and there is a large market for rooted monstera cuttings!
Thanks for the tip. Im actually getting them off my mother in law because she noticed how much I liked them. She’s been growing them for 5 years I think she said

Dark box with a stick worked perfectly well to transport Lily (~4.5 hour drive). Looking forward to seeing your cages all set up! :D I'd really like to incorporate a monstera, but I definitely won't have room for one this time. Maybe in the next build! :p

Back
Top Bottom