Cages setup

Yeah. I have fought with temps with mine... Because Beman really does not appreciate anything over about 88 degrees on his casque. LOL. He is a picky little brat. I love the light it puts out though and the fact that the plants are growing like crazy.
Same with Larry the moment it goes over 85 he gets grumpy. I think I have to adjusts the lights at least 3 times a day

Same with Larry the moment it goes over 85 he gets grumpy. I think I have to adjusts the lights at least 3 times a day
Yeah when I first got him and read that basking should be like 90-95 for an adult male I was like ok. So when he turned 10 months I increased my bulb. I have gotten like 6 different ones lol. Now I have just figured out that he is not up for those high of temps. Or he will just sit there gaping while looking at me like really mom it is like an oven in here.

Yeah when I first got him and read that basking should be like 90-95 for an adult male I was like ok. So when he turned 10 months I increased my bulb. I have gotten like 6 different ones lol. Now I have just figured out that he is not up for those high of temps. Or he will just sit there gaping while looking at me like really mom it is like an oven in here.
Our boys are the same!!! Brothers from another mother. I actually weight Larry yesterday and he’s 106g now! He was 50g when I took him to the vet for coccidia. Imelda is also 106g from 146g after egg laying

Our boys are the same!!! Brothers from another mother. I actually weight Larry yesterday and he’s 106g now! He was 50g when I took him to the vet for coccidia. Imelda is also 106g from 146g after egg laying
That is wonderful! It is crazy to me how much the females weigh with eggs.

These are the plants that will be added to the cages. I think the bigger one might be to big

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom