Cages setup

After being awake for 36 hours the cages are “done” I didn’t get a chance to get all the live plants just yet but at least I can sleep
image.jpg
C7A2AD7A-8469-4081-A5BA-573A8AAF3CA6.jpeg

Hi @JoXie411 - can't tell, do you have anything on the roof of the cage the zip ties wrap around? Like a stick or wooden dowel? If not, you may want to slide something in there just in case the screen slowly starts to tear from the weight/zip tie. That way the weight is more distributed and less chance it could pull through the screen.

Hi @JoXie411 - can't tell, do you have anything on the roof of the cage the zip ties wrap around? Like a stick or wooden dowel? If not, you may want to slide something in there just in case the screen slowly starts to tear from the weight/zip tie. That way the weight is more distributed and less chance it could pull through the screen.
Yes I was going to add one today. I was just so tired last night. The log in Larry’s cage is a lot heavier then the one in Imelda’s so I’m not as worried about she’s as I am about his. I have a smaller lighter log I might witch his out for

Yes my husband yelled at me at 1 am to go to sleep and stop playing with the cages. Once I was done he looked at them and said “Oo wow that’s actually beautiful” I still need to set up my misting system. That I’m not looking forward to

Back
Top Bottom