Cages setup

Where did you get that from? Got a link?
I got it from coastal
https://www.climist.com/climist-systems.html
Wow I missed a lot! Congrats on the move! The cages look great, hoping everyone is adjusting to their surroundings and ouch! That bruise looks horribly painful!
thank you they seem to be happy exploring there new surroundings. Yes I’m about to get an xray on my wrist. They think it’s broken. Anything for my babies

Last edited:
Get better soon Joxie! Not a good day when you break your wrist and get electrocuted in the same day... What did you do to provoke such karma?!
That dam troll cursed me instead of my babies!!! This is what I get for trying to set up my climist.
Thanks. I'll have to check them out.

Hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear about your wrist.
It’s a pretty great system. I liked that it came this 3 trays
Oh no! Broken is not a word I and I think u would want to hear! I hope it heals up soon, feel better!
fingers crossed that’s the only problem

I went on to light my reptiles and found this light fixture I like. Does anyone have this one?
6288A9F1-F664-44E2-941A-387BAE1D21E3.png

I was contemplating that one for lil man's cage but then I went with the quad because I didn't want him to be jealous of Beman :hilarious:
Todd told me it was a great fixture. I like that with the dual you won't get as much heat output as well. My quad does put out quite a bit of heat. Then you will also have the 6500 daylight bulb for plant growth. He also sells the one that is specific to plant growth as well. I got that one to replace one of my daylight bulbs. It puts out light but not like the daylight bulbs though.

I don’t think a quad would be good for Imelda. Maybe it’s time to get them there own light fixtures but I will keep looking to see what’s best for them.
Yeah I think you would be fine with the dual. My quad puts out heat at about 3-4 inches down where Beman's casque hits if I use the heat gun his casque reads 90 degrees. If I go down another inch or so on his body it is at about 85 degrees.

Yeah I think you would be fine with the dual. My quad puts out heat at about 3-4 inches down where Beman's casque hits if I use the heat gun his casque reads 90 degrees. If I go down another inch or so on his body it is at about 85 degrees.
Maybe if I get the quad I can add a dome to Larry’s side to help increase his heat?

Maybe if I get the quad I can add a dome to Larry’s side to help increase his heat?
Yeah. I have fought with temps with mine... Because Beman really does not appreciate anything over about 88 degrees on his casque. LOL. He is a picky little brat. I love the light it puts out though and the fact that the plants are growing like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom