cage

Flacon67

Established Member
so i’m still not done with my final cage. i’ve had a lot of ideas. my dad doesn’t like how i’ve torn a lot of the mesh. i really regret not buying a glass cage or like half glass or something. well my dad doesn’t like my whole cage at all. he thinks i’ve ruined it. but at the same time i was mega rushing to try and get my chams separated. but he is thinking about a podium that sits at the bottom like maybe like foot diameter cylinder and put cork bark and spray foam and make it look like a tree with moss of the foam. but i’m not sure. but he would have a podium (tree thing) and have holes on the tree to drift wood or sticks can come out. and then have a huge pothos with long vines coming down wrapping the tree thing. and have drift wood come out of the pothos and tree. and then have some airplants or something. and also have the automatic mister run through the tree middle thing and spout up and spray. so does this sound realistic and maybe have some potted plants or something?

Idk about the rest of it but typically rain comes from above so I would suggest not having the mister spray from the bottom up

my dad doesn’t like how i’ve torn a lot of the mesh.
I think you should turn this over to your dad. Your not ready for this. Or at the very least let him help you.

Have you ever posted a pic of your vivs? I remember lots of posts from you but no pics.

I think you should turn this over to your dad. Your not ready for this. Or at the very least let him help you.

Have you ever posted a pic of your vivs? I remember lots of posts from you but no pics.
yeah my dad is very much going to be helping. but i’ll show you later i’m not home right now. but is the tree realistic

4BDC473E-AE33-4B6D-99D2-0E437DDB6D6E.png
there is a past pic

Back
Top Bottom