Cage size question??

CrazyChameleon5

Ok i have my veiled female Techno and she is going on 4 months old, she is currently about 4 inches from chin to before the tail starts, I have noticed she is climbing the walls and top again so i am thinking maybe she needs a bigger cage the one she is in now is 18wx20hx12d do u think she will be ok in this one for another month or so? Also what size should i be looking for i was looking at the 24x24x48 just curious if that is the right size? Has anyone seen them cheaper than $100.00?

Amber,
She'll be fine in her current enclosure for a couple months.
Her adult cage needn't be larger than 18x18x30 or 36"

-Brad

i would do atleast a 18x18x36.
Just think of your chameleon as being yourelf. would you want to be in a double wide of 4,000 square foot house?:)

yeah. I have no clue what to use the 260 gallon cage for. But I will soon enough.

But Its amazing what you can find if you look hard enough on that site.

It helps when someone has what you are looking for and you dont have a lot of money to get it brand new. plus its local.

i would do atleast a 18x18x36.
Just think of your chameleon as being yourelf. would you want to be in a double wide of 4,000 square foot house?:)

I think 18 x 18 x 30 or 36 is quite sufficient for a female.
Bigger is better, but it really doesn't seem necessary to have anything much bigger for a female veiled.

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom