Cage research.

Aj1988

Im looking for ideas for cages ? I need one that isnt overly big but isnt tiny like the one she has. I got a picture of the one shes been in her whole life today -_- although its cute and everything its not that great....if anything i think it maybe to small :confused: so i want to go and buy her one. I live in an apartment so it cant be anything superly big but i want her to be comfy :p
I dont want to build a cage as im pregnant and im not very creative.Id prefere one with the doors on the front that open, this is a picture from petsmart of the one she currently has -_- the picture the owner had sent me wasnt that good so ill show u the internet version of it....Suggestions plz ?

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=glass...0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=1419&bih=559

what kind of chameleon? if it is a pygmy, that MIGHT be okay but probably not. you should go for a screen upright cage. they supply plenty of ventilation, lots of climbing space, and lots of hiding places. you should check out Diycages.com

what kind of chameleon? if it is a pygmy, that MIGHT be okay but probably not. you should go for a screen upright cage. they supply plenty of ventilation, lots of climbing space, and lots of hiding places. you should check out Diycages.com

shes a viel chameleon

Veiled chameleons grow big , but a female would be okay in a 18x18x36. Check out lllreptile.com

There's a thread on this page started by Hoj titled "zoomed terrarium opinions" you should check that out for suggestions and opinions on screen cages & sources to Canada. Reptibreeze is the easiest to come by commercially, but for a bit higher quality you might want to import from LLL or screencages.com or something like that.
Or Flexariums are common commercially in Canada as well.

I prefer to go all screen and then cover parts if you have to for humidity and water splash control. That way you have the option of full ventilation if necessary (like taking the cage outside in the sun - wouldn't do that with glass)

Keep in mind that recommended size though - sounds like she's been confined too small for too long.

Back
Top Bottom