Cage issue any ideas???

legacy115833

ok so i recently bought some trees and put them near some sunny windows in the house for my guys to get out of the cage and get some sun. well they all really seen to love it especially my gravid jackson who ive never seen happier. when i put her in the tree she has the most beautiful colors and seems extremly content. but here is the down side ever since i got that tree she is more and more attatched to it she absolutely loves the tree but now hates her cage!!! she is miserable in her cage now and absolutely miserable while inside it. she turns very dark browns and just seems so unhappy. but put her in the tree presto happy chameleon i dont know what to do i mean if i could keep her in the tree all day i would but its just not really possible. i dont know what to do to make her more comfortable in her cage. she was just fine in it until i got that tree any ideas would be greatly appreciated

get another tree and put it in the cage or move the tree from the window if its in veiw of the cage so your cham cant see it :)

You could build an enclosure with some screen and 2x2s around the tree and make that her cage.

Are you sure she's not changing colors in the tree because she is being "on guard" for predators and really feels safe in the tree so her colors change?

she displays the same colors in the tree that she does while she is sleeping bright yellows and blues so im pretty sure its not that she is on guard just that she is happy i like the idea about screening in around the tree but then no one else will get to use it im gonna plant her cage heavier and see if that makes any difference in her moods

Back
Top Bottom