Cage Dividers

JoshD49

Chameleon Enthusiast
What do you guys reccomend to put between 2 cages that are next to each other? I don't want to put plexi because then one cage will be blocked off on 3 sides which I had before with a curtain to prevent water but i opened it up for more air. If I'm going to put a cage next to it I don't want to stress anyone out so I was thinking like a fake plant wall that's super dense so they can't see each other but it can still breath.

What do you guys use?

There are fake leaf "curtains" people use instead of a privacy fence or hedge. Check the Plow and Hearth catalog. You could also stretch a piece of cheesecloth between them. It's pretty permeable. Easiest would probably be a piece of coroplast. It is opaque, but rigid enough to stand by itself, easy to cut to fit. One piece on one side of the cage shouldn't affect airflow that much, but you could always adjust the other sides to compensate for ventilation. Or, punch small holes in the coroplast.

It's just that the left side and the back of the cage will be against walls and then adding the cage next to it is what I meant. I will look into these. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom