CA power outage :(

That's crazy when I see people trying to save their homes with a garden hose. Most of the news videos don't show a firetruck in site. Only a helicopter flying around trying to put it out.

yes, bsfl, silk worms, crickets, and dubia. I write down how many I put in and how many are still left when I get home at 5:30. So the calendar looks something like this

b = 5 - 0
s = 3 - 1
c = 16 -2
d = 5 - 5 :(

I alternate the bsfl and silks each day. He really loves the bsfl and crickets currently.

yes, bsfl, silk worms, crickets, and dubia. I write down how many I put in and how many are still left when I get home at 5:30. So the calendar looks something like this

b = 5 - 0
s = 3 - 1
c = 16 -2

I alternate the bsfl and silks each day. He really loves the bsfl and crickets currently.
It is common for them to not go for the dubia it will be ok. And that is a brilliant way to track it.

b = 5 - 0
s = 3 - 1
c = 16 -2

yo it seriously took Mona a year to eat roaches. Now she will eat anything that moves and I'm happy about that although I'm sure we will get to a point where she's refusing them again!

It is common for them to not go for the dubia it will be ok. And that is a brilliant way to track it.
yo it seriously took Mona a year to eat roaches. Now she will eat anything that moves and I'm happy about that although I'm sure we will get to a point where she's refusing them again!
lol, I don't know what I'll do if I come home and one was actually eaten.

I'm still hoping that he may get a dubia at the same time while eating the bsfl and crickets. But the little guy is a sharpshooter.

Are they telling y'all how long they expect to have it turned off there?

The power is supposed to be turned on sometime this evening. PG & E said the power was on for my entire county last night. However it was not. Called PG & E and they were going to send a technician. Then PG & E changed their statement to "the power should be on this evening".

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

The power is supposed to be turned on sometime this evening. PG & E said the power was on for my entire county last night. However it was not. Called PG & E and they were going to send a technician. Then PG & E changed their statement to "the power should be on this evening".

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Well I am so happy you got a generator and I hope they actually get yours back on today.

Thanks! Me Too.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Your welcome :) I am still trying to figure out what to buy should this happen again. I kind of want to get a solar one just because there would be no way to have enough gas and store it to have it on hand here. :( I just need to be able to run his quad T5 light and his basking fixture. I can manually do everything else.

There are times I'm glad I live in Canada...but ask me how I feel in the middle of winter and the power goes out.
Hope your critters all make it through this! Hope it's over soon!
Notice I'm not worried about the humans! :) :(

Back
Top Bottom