Bye bye

I didn’t sell them as I really wanted them to go to a good home. I took them on a private reptile rescue here in Tucson. I’ll be getting weekly updates on the lil doods.
I gave them everything I had, more than 1k in equipment, feeders, cage, supplements. I even made a care sheet for them so they can try to replicate my schedule and etc.

Sorry to hear you had to give them up. Keep them in your heart.
I've had to do this too.
I have lots of pictures of both....
He was my first reptile ever, and my bearded dragon was my second...

I came to this forum with a zoomed starting kit. Coil UVB, and with no idea what gutloading was. Thanks to all of you good peeps in this forum, I got my husbandry on track really quick, and I’m sure Uncle Sneaky has a good life here. (Even though he hated me)

I know when I first started in this forum, I was “Problematic”.
I’m sorry to all the members that I made it difficult for them with my stupid remarks, and comments.
I learned that the road to knowledge it’s always under construction.

Once again Fam I thank all of you.
Be safe everybody. :)

So very sorry that you’ve had to give up your scaly babies. Just as sorry that you caught the creeping crud. Hoping you’re one of the milder cases of it and recover fully.

Sorry to hear this, hopefully you’ll recover quickly and get back to what you love soon.

I know how it feels, four years ago I had to sell my large ball pythons collection. I had to give them up because I had a serious shoulder injury that took about two years to get back to normal.

I had all the nice morphs, I collected them as pay from a pet shop that I worked for. It still stings when I think about it, but my shoulder healed and so will you, sending prayers your way.

Back
Top Bottom