Buying adult?

Wouldn't that make them "clutch mates" or "clutch buddies" or something? :p
I tested the early versions of the Shooting Gallery on my Jackson's as TK Chameleons only had panthers at the time and wanted to try it on other species. I do jointly own some chameleons with them from the unplanned partnership mentioned above. Once the last of those sell that will be it. They are primarily panther breeders and I am into Jackson's and they don't plan to continue with them once these sell. They live a city away from me and we have been helping each other out for years, pet sitting and such. I breed and sell my own lines but also give them a hand with theirs. As I private individual I would recommend them to others. In my new role I would advise you to contact the Jackson owners here that got theirs from them. @TheLetterAfterP(Q) and @Erica1884 have litter mates from the same clutch born in early 2020.
I am not 100% sure I am following the conversation lol. Especially because all of the initials are lost on me! I did order a Jackson’s male from @JacksJill and he is doing well! I am thinking that he was part of this clutch being referred to? He has been 100% healthy and I would highly recommend Jacksjill. This was my first time ordering from a breeder and I was super nervous about the process. She walked me through everything and I am super happy with my little guy, Cassidy!

I am not 100% sure I am following the conversation lol. Especially because all of the initials are lost on me! I did order a Jackson’s male from @JacksJill and he is doing well! I am thinking that he was part of this clutch being referred to? He has been 100% healthy and I would highly recommend Jacksjill. This was my first time ordering from a breeder and I was super nervous about the process. She walked me through everything and I am super happy with my little guy, Cassidy!
They referred to if I went with tk I woulda gotten a chameleon from the same clutch as TheLetterAfterP(Q) but I ended up going with Jill and she’s been very helpful I’m getting my little guy probably next week if the weather is good

Back
Top Bottom