Bunky’s Palace

Roger.bowen

Established Member
After about 2 months on me dragging on this project, Bunky’s terrarium is finally complete and ready for him!
It has cost me many hours of my time and $$$ but it has definitely been well worth it.
Here it is for you guys!

I have one problem that maybe someone that has had the same issue can help me solve this. The plexi I have setup is reflecting and I need a way to get rid of this, does anybody know any solutions?
0665C267-1239-4A80-97EB-C38806BF2C5B.jpeg

I have screen at the top and where the substrate is(the bottom) they are both entire screen
beautiful viv, buf I would still be worried about ventilation. the substrate alone would block airflow on the bottom. but even if that wasn't there, it looks like the bottom leads right into that cabinet anyway which would still block air circulation. I would suggest at very least to drill a hole in plexiglass toward bottom with a computer fan or something facing out so it will suck fresh air in from top. if not taking @JacksJill s advice and cutting off some plexiglass on bottom and replacing with screen

beautiful viv, buf I would still be worried about ventilation. the substrate alone would block airflow on the bottom. but even if that wasn't there, it looks like the bottom leads right into that cabinet anyway which would still block air circulation. I would suggest at very least to drill a hole in plexiglass toward bottom with a computer fan or something facing out so it will suck fresh air in from top. if not taking @JacksJill s advice and cutting off some plexiglass on bottom and replacing with screen
I was going to do that if I notice a lot of
Moisture build up and if I smelt any old smells I have plenty of mesh left but I need to solve the reflection issue

I was going to do that if I notice a lot of
Moisture build up and if I smelt any old smells I have plenty of mesh left but I need to solve the reflection issue
dont know of anyway to stop reflections, that's kind of the downside to glass enclosures. is it causing him stress? does he react to the reflections?

I would just fill it up with more plants so that he has plenty of other things to do. A ficus benjamina would be perfect in there, at least until it grows too big.

Back
Top Bottom