Building a custom enclosure (work log)

No, these are very nice colors for a veiled. I just realized this was a relatively old thread and I got to see your cham after two months. Nice job!

Wow, EXCELLENT job on the chameleon and enclosure! He looks extremely healthy and loved. I cant wait for my panther to come in this friday so I can start the same "Lets watch him grow" pictures as you! He looks amazing and makes me want a Veiled again :D
Good job!

Good day to everybody!

Yesterday, before I left for work, I gave Perseus 7 medium-large Locusts. By 11:30, where I spoke with my wife, he had eaten all of them! :eek:
By 20:00, when I got back home, he had eat 12 more crickets!

Is this normal? Do I need to limit the amount of food I give him?
If he is eating this much now when he is 6 months old, how much is going to need when he will be an adult ? :confused:

OMG he looks amazing and that cage is great! I bet your neighbors are soo jealous..hehe they grow up so fast. :)

you have done an amazing job. i really enjoyed seeing all of your hard work. your chameleon looks excellent!

Some new photos of my baby :D

Daddy took me on a ride!

Can you see me?

Nice shadow here, don't you agree?

Gotcha!

Hey, it is mammy! Does it have anything for me to eat...?

That's it, no more higher?

Wow this thread rocks, love the cage, very nicely done. I've made a few similar to yours. Also loved watching the lil guy progress ill be waiting for your next update!:D

Wizard i just finished reading all the post and i must say that it has been really interesting to see you cham grow up in this thread
as far as rubber gloves go
i use some black laytex gloves, feel like (dexter) with them on ;)

Back
Top Bottom