Bugs/ feeders

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all so just after sorting my feeders out and so rather than mix up ingredients, , I placed, veg In one place, fruit in another and greens in another( which were slightly covered by repashy bug burger. ( slight liquid solution) Nearly 100 % of of the crickets went to too the greens with the the repashy. ( I'm not asking a question, not making a suggestion, just putting an observation , be interesting to see given multiple food options what each feeder goes for , * obviously this is why we reccomend a variety of feeders as not all eat the same , ( but just because the crickets went / preferred this I'm not saying or suggesting this is correct way of gut-loading just measly an observation in sharing

Excellent observation and thanks for sharing. :) I’ve noticed the same with crickets preferring greens. My roaches are the opposite and aren’t at all fond of greens and sometimes I think would rather starve than eat a dandelion green. They do go crazy for banana and bug burger though…their favorites. None are very fond of bell pepper, so I’ve recently stopped offering it.

So have 5 leafs in with crickets, 1 dandelion no takers 2 spring greens a few takers 3 thistle some takers 4 super market finest carvolo Nero quite a lot of takers 😀, 5 nettle lots of takers. I seen a gutload somewhere, which had hibiscus, which I seen beman mention in another thread , and also nasturtiums, marigold and nettle amongst other items any thoughts on the nettle ?

Back
Top Bottom