Bug seasons?

Preekoo

I've been looking into buying some dubias but there out of stock everywhere I check, same with horn worms. I'm sure dubias are probably just out of stock because they're a popular feeder and in high demand. Are hornworms out of season? If so, what are some good worm's that ARE in season, besides supers, mealies and waxies. Like butter worms.

No the dubias are not seasonal. I think you need to check some different avenues on finding some. Im sure there are sellers and sponsers on this site. On ks.com, craigslisters! Other good worms, which sometimes can be harder to find at time (esp the right size) are silk worms. A lot healthier then the other three you listed!

I've been looking into buying some dubias but there out of stock everywhere I check, same with horn worms. I'm sure dubias are probably just out of stock because they're a popular feeder and in high demand. Are hornworms out of season? If so, what are some good worm's that ARE in season, besides supers, mealies and waxies. Like butter worms.

look on faunaclassifieds.com under feeders they have tons to choose from, sizes, ext.

lol I feel ya, i use to have the name gotsourmilk for a guild wars character. Realized it was really stupid when I hit the level cap and got good expensive gear and good skills for him. Don't play him any more lol

Try waistcoat roaches. I bought from them and not only was it cheap but the customer service was great. There was even a time they sent me roaches that were a lite too big. I let them know and they sent out smaller ones the next day.

Thanks for the advice everyone :) Im going to be ordering some hornworms, roaches, and some cricket Gutload today. should I get some cricket crack?

Back
Top Bottom