Bruises?

I dont think i'm up for caring for a Cham, I don't wanna hurt or kill him
Then have your parents return him to the store. If they bought the chameleon kit then it will not work for the cham. Incorrect UVB lighting and cage size for an adult cham. In the end if changes are not made it does not matter if you or your parents are taking care of the chameleon. It would still get sick from having the incorrect items. Vet bills then become much more expensive compared to buying the right items in the first place.

I understand being young. I have a daughter as well. But simply deciding you don't want to do something because you don't want to learn how is a shame. Just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you choose.

I wont be leaving the forums, i just wont be active. I'll use the forums for info for my Father to take care of Mobi
Beman is correct. Your parents have not done their research either have they? Im not sure that they could do any better. I would find him a better home with someone who does know how to care for him. You are young and should spend more time doing research so you can have one in the future

I decided not to give up! I am starting to buy hornworms and crickets, ad am getting containers and dubia roaches or mantis pods tomorrow. Taking all of your advice and starting to gut load and dust.
Great! Next, UVB is most important. We are here for you! ????

Back
Top Bottom