Brought a repti GLO 10.0

tryme

Went to the reptile shop today to get my replacement 10.0 reptiSUN but they were nearly £40. (When I got mine with my veiled she done me a deal and I got it for £25) So I thought nah i'll get the reptiGLO 10.0 for now. Will that be ok for him for about 6-9 months?

I use the Reptiglo 10.0 too. Just changed mine a few weeks back when it was 6 months old. They do begin to blacken a bit at the ends. I was amazed at how much brighter the new one was! I'm sure Lily appreciated it! :D

I'm in the UK too, and I thought that she should have a new one for the winter as she won't be able to go outside for any natural sunlight for a few months. It's not the best chameleon weather here at the moment is it?!

You can say that again Miss_Lily lol. Next time i'll get a reptisun then as I trust them ALOT more, there in a league of their own. Cheers guys

hi miss lilly was just wondering what you house your cham in when the weather is good?

Get online mate! Much cheaper. Try reptilekeeping.net or kimbos reptiles! Both are good and cheap! :D

wow - just realised how old this thread was!

hi miss lilly was just wondering what you house your cham in when the weather is good?

I've got an old wire chipmunk cage that my sugar glider used to live in. Lily goes outside in that when it's warm enough! I put apple branches in there and a couple of cotton rope branches. Her large ficus goes in there too. I can also peg an old sheet around the outside when its a bit breezy so she can still sunbathe!

Just had a look on repile keeping and they sell them for £23 for the 48" tube! Still seems good to me! :D Although, I use mega ray so I wouldn't know! :p

Back
Top Bottom