breeding

beavesss

Is it possible to breed a panther chameleon with a veiled chameleon? I don't care if they are steril or anything just curious if you can

It would be cool if they could. Do you know of anyone ever trying? I don't know anyone with a male veiled in my area but i know someone with a panther.

It would be cool if they could. Do you know of anyone ever trying? I don't know anyone with a male veiled in my area but i know someone with a panther.

I can imagine a lot of problems arising with it! If they did it, I would hope that they would keep it isolated and not sell it to the public. It would be awesome to see it, though.

I can imagine a lot of problems arising with it! If they did it, I would hope that they would keep it isolated and not sell it to the public. It would be awesome to see it, though.

im totally gonna try and photoshop something like that and post it to this thread just for fun, lol

Do you have any prove you can't?

Actually, I only have the say-so of another forum member and the fact that one is genus Furcifer, and the other Chameleo.........they are not only different species, they are from different genus too. More difficult than breeding a Chihuahua with a Great Dane I'm afraid, lol

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentleman, the rare and never before captured on film (Vanthereiled):D

Attachments

• VANTHEREILED.jpg
    VANTHEREILED.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 143
Back
Top Bottom