Breeding??

Listen I just want to learn as MUCH as I can people here are more experienced and I want to learn as much about my cham and other chams as I can

Listen I just want to learn and I said in the future I would breed why can't you see that? I just want to know things OK, I just want to learn and if I did breed my cham it would be in 2-3-4 years so please stop telling me WHY I shouldn't and help me learn? THIS SITE IS FOR THAT RIGHT?

Listen I just want to learn and I said in the future I would breed why can't you see that? I just want to know things OK, I just want to learn and if I did breed my cham it would be in 2-3-4 years so please stop telling me WHY I shouldn't and help me learn? THIS SITE IS FOR THAT RIGHT?

I’m sry. I know what your your thinking. Everyone does. I’m sure almost everyone who gets a cham thinks about breeding them.

All the info you are looking for is easily found and we don’t have time to sit here and spoon feed you information. As people have said do some research and come back and ask questions about specific things instead of getting us to explain everything.

Sorry if that sounds rude.

Thank you!!
With that being said I have to kind of agree with the post above. Maybe do some basic research so you have a grasp on the concept, then when you have specific questions that require real inquiry, come back and ask away. I'm sure all those guys would be happy to help...

I'm gonna get some books and leave this site alone unless I want the resources programmed in the site, see y'all

I'm gonna get some books and leave this site alone unless I want the resources programmed in the site, see y'all
The thing about Veiled's is that there is a lot of information. My recommendation is to do a bit of research, and then ask specific questions, which would help further your knowledge. Please don't leave the site just because of some angry replies, we all need to work with being patient with others trying to learn. I do agree with the other replies, and I see how you got confused with the retained sperm and eggs thing from previous replies, but please stay! This place is the place to go for chameleon information, and this is how we learn.

The thing about Veiled's is that there is a lot of information. My recommendation is to do a bit of research, and then ask specific questions, which would help further your knowledge. Please don't leave the site just because of some angry replies, we all need to work with being patient with others trying to learn. I do agree with the other replies, and I see how you got confused with the retained sperm and eggs thing from previous replies, but please stay! This place is the place to go for chameleon information, and this is how we learn.

I didn’t see any “angry” replies here other than the op. Other then that I see people who get annoyed when people don’t do research and just want answers.

It’s impossible to tell context over the internet.

I didn’t see any “angry” replies here other than the op. Other then that I see people who get annoyed when people don’t do research and just want answers.

It’s impossible to tell context over the internet.
I wasn't targeting you. I was hoping to make sure that a member didn't leave. Whether the replies were angry or not, does not matter.

Back
Top Bottom