Breeding Chameleons Soon?

• No

Votes: 129 37.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 140 41.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 71 20.9%

• Total voters
I do not plan on breeding again after the ones we have hatch. @ of ours were born with prolapses and we are hoping to pull them through until they get big enough for treatment. Nobody ever seems to talk about the stuff that can go wrong

The breeding continues :) A few Ambilobe lines and 2 Nosy Mitsio lines. Had 21 Ambis hatch out yesterday and tons of eggs cooking away :)

I am planning to breed my Trioceros Peretti "Peacock". I have ordered a female for my male and if weather permits she will be here on Wednesday. Exciting!!!

the hot item is the 3 clutches of f1 tamatave babies I got brewing all 2 months apart so yea I will have a bunch

If I can get the money to double my feeders, I want to get a female brev and hopefully raise some little baby pygs :p

Breeding Ambanjas right now. My green/red/blue guy and my friend's red/yellow female (amazing looking female actually). The female is gravid so we'll see what happens. This is our first attempt.

yes i have eggs in incubation ( veiled ) now but i will be waiting a bit to give the female a well earned rest

I will (I hope) breed BB Ambilobe-Nosy be crossings in 2014 but first, my 2 months old BB Ambilobe guy must grow up! :) If i can find a pair, i really want to breed T. montium and/or a Kinyongia species too!!!

I am Turkish. So, sorry for bad English. :(

my friend is Turkish and whenever he goes to turkey he brings me delicious Turkish cotton candy and chocolate!

Breeding this season.

Currently have eggs from Nosy Be true blue pairing, and Ambilobe pairings (both blue bar and red bar), waiting for eggs from Sambava pair, will also be breeding Ambanja clutches as well. Possibly 1 or 2 more locals as well. Currently 84 eggs cooking (in the closet lol)

Yep :)

Eggs cooking from 2 Ambilobe lines & eggs from one of my Nosy Mitsios.
If I could find pure Ankaramy Chams they would be next:D

I am receiving a breeding pair of Jackson's at some point this month when the weather cooperates for shipping.

I do have intentions of breeding them in the fall if all goes well. Lots more reading to do before then.

I breed Nosy be true blue and Rhampholeon Acuminatus..

at the moment the nosy girl is sitting in here hole and drop eggs ;)

Don't suppose you have any Rhampholeon Acuminatus for sale do you? If so, do you go to the Hamm shows at all?

Hoping to breed my Rhampholeon temporalis & my R. brevicaudatus.

I also have a true blue nosy be female im contemplating breeding with my ambanja.....But not sure just yet how I feel about the whole cross breeding situation and the more I learn Im leaning more toward not doing it.....

Yes personally don't agree with cross breeeding locales myself. In my opinion, true Nosey Be's are the most beautiful of the pardalis, so why spoil them. :confused:

Yes personally don't agree with cross breeeding locales myself. In my opinion, true Nosey Be's are the most beautiful of the pardalis, so why spoil them. :confused:

Pure, wild Nosy Bes don't look anything like the pretty captive bred cerulean blue ones ;) They've been selectively bred for that color.

Pure, wild Nosy Bes don't look anything like the pretty captive bred cerulean blue ones ;) They've been selectively bred for that color.

Exactly... i prefer the normal/wild Nosey Be's. Don't like all the mixing of locales/colours myself.

Ambi's both red and blue, and out-crossed to a WC so I can't wait to see what that batch looks like. Also have Nosey Be incubating.

Back
Top Bottom